Automotive Service Technician
Canby Ford Inc. Has an immediate opening for an Automotive Service Technician. Ford certification is preferred. We are a full-service shop and are looking for a skilled technician who can diagnose and repair Ford vehicles.
Our technicians have their own service bays and their own racks!
Our technicians received full benefits, vacation, 401K and more!
Our technicians receive great pay and are treated with respect!
All of our technicians have the ability to advance within the company!
At Canby Ford, we provide wonderful working conditions, generous benefits package, paid training and much more!
- Ford certifications preferred
- Ability to diagnose and repair Ford vehicles
- Dependable and self-motivated
- Good Attitude and ability to work well with others and independently
- Full-Time 5-Day Work Week
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Retirement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discounts
- D-Plan on New Vehicles
If you’re an experienced technician and ready to work for one of the best Ford Dealerships in the Pacific Northwest, give us a call!
Job Type: Full-time